eCommerce SEO & Search Marketing
Increase Your eCommerce Rankings & Get Discovered
Tech-enabled strategies to capture more online sales
VcreateU professional SEO team knows what it takes to rank your website on top of the SERPs, visible to the right audience. We ensure that our eCommerce SEO strategies drive brand awareness & impact the bottom line, working to build scalable solutions that fuel organic growth with an acute focus on conversions.
What We Offer
Key areas we cover in our eCommerce SEO Framework:-
Assessing the Readiness of the website for eCommerce visibility
Audit & Compliance adherence audit & recommendations as per gap analysis, with reference to eCommerce SEO Guidelines and key checklist items
- Permanent Section Pages
- Content Accessibility
- eCommerce Sitemap
- Canonical tags
- URL structure
- Structured Data
- Image Optimization
- Page Loading Speed
- AMP Implementation
Index Intensity & Crawl Assessment Framework
- Product publication vs. indexation time gap
- Index efficiency & crawl intensity recommendations
- Differentiating eCommerce products to avoid duplication
In-depth Knowledge of Google’s New Algorithmic updates
Keeping our Clients’ safe from Core Updates in search engine algorithms is something we know how to do.
With our expertise in eCommerce SEO, we use the right marketing tactics and follow Google’s webmaster guidelines. By using white hat tactics, we protect your website from Google penalties. To achieve better search engine rankings, we use appropriate keywords, keyword analysis tools, link building, and guest posting, along with unique content.
- Editorial teams receive advice on eCommerce entities (products, categories & reviews, ratings), their search demand, and competition.
- Our editorial teams provide advice on how to cover child entities comprehensively on high-volume websites.
- On ecommerce, ranking is based on factors such as real-time inventory sync, UGC content, enhanced A+ content, and structured data.
- A detailed content audit and analysis is done when performing a content audit and optimization for an eCommerce website, which includes:
- Analyzing duplicate content
- Rules for headings and introductory content
- Strengthening Content Gaps
- Expanding/revamping content
- Informational Demand Analysis – FAQs, Featured Snippets, etc
- FAQ creations/suggestions
- Analyzing UGC to improve product content & features
- Blog Optimization
- Blog topics research according to trend
- Internal linking opportunities